Off road trail advice

Discussion for people who don't understand our language, only English !!!
ice
NLB Moderator
Vozim: BMW S1000XR

Re: Off road trail advice

Post by ice » 01 Oct 2011 10:34

this is the true No Limit spirit :) congrats lads! amazing pics, i don`t even know where i live and what kind of nature surrounds me...

areout
Grijač guma
Grijač guma

Post by areout » 03 Oct 2011 17:10

this is nothing short of amazing, it's just the best ad for montenegrin tourism I have ever seen :shock:

Twinmike
Biker wannabe
Biker wannabe
Vozim: AfricaTwin RD07 - BMWF650GS Dakar

Post by Twinmike » 05 Dec 2011 00:02

DrMracni wrote:I have received some of the photos from Alex,
let me show you how did they spent their time in Montenegro
Hello DrMracni

Maybe you remember me, i ask you on ADV Forum about the route conditions from Capetanov Jezero and the Road to Velje Duboko in August before i start my Ride to MNE.
I had not enough time to visit this Place could only make the Susicka Canyon and the Nevideo Canyon roundtrip into Durmitor - Zabljak.(grat gravel road :D )
I spend to much time on the gravel road in BIH :)
I planned now my next ride in MNE in begin of June 2012, i think i have more questions later.
Please can you write the location from where the pics in this thread are.

Thanks a lot
Roman
greetings from Austria
Pics from my Ride

DrMracni
NLB Moderator
Vozim: KTM 990 Adventure
KTM 350 Freeride

Post by DrMracni » 16 Dec 2011 14:42

Twinmike wrote:
DrMracni wrote:I have received some of the photos from Alex,
let me show you how did they spent their time in Montenegro
Hello DrMracni

Maybe you remember me, i ask you on ADV Forum about the route conditions from Capetanov Jezero and the Road to Velje Duboko in August before i start my Ride to MNE.
I had not enough time to visit this Place could only make the Susicka Canyon and the Nevideo Canyon roundtrip into Durmitor - Zabljak.(grat gravel road :D )
I spend to much time on the gravel road in BIH :)
I planned now my next ride in MNE in begin of June 2012, i think i have more questions later.
Please can you write the location from where the pics in this thread are.

Thanks a lot
Roman
Off course :)

I hope that we will see some pics from your visit this year (more than one :) )
Montenegro won’t run away anywhere so next time you can accomplish your plain, with your friends....
for any kind of help, people from this forum and off course me, will help any time.

Welcome!
Ljudi nemojte da jedete zuti snijeg!
http://www.monteguide.me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Motorbike Tours Montenegro https://www.facebook.com/monteguide/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Twinmike
Biker wannabe
Biker wannabe
Vozim: AfricaTwin RD07 - BMWF650GS Dakar

Post by Twinmike » 17 Dec 2011 00:01

@ DrMracni

Thank`s a lot
a trip report is in labor :)
greetings from Austria
Pics from my Ride

gpacific
Stoper
Stoper
Vozim: I'm Giuseppe from Italy

Post by gpacific » 23 Jan 2012 12:17

Hi,

my name is Giuseppe, I write from Italy, and I introduced myself in another section of this forum.

I sow these beautiful photos in this post and I ask, if possible, to have some istructions to follow that roads.

I would like to go aon June.

Thank you

Giuseppe

DrMracni
NLB Moderator
KTM 350 Freeride

Post by DrMracni » 23 Jan 2012 19:20

Giuseppe benvenuti!

May in Montenegro for off road could be tricky... We can never know for how long the snow is going to be on best parts of the road...

how many days are you planing to stay?
http://www.monteguide.me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Motorbike Tours Montenegro https://www.facebook.com/monteguide/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gpacific
Stoper
Stoper
Vozim: I'm Giuseppe from Italy

Post by gpacific » 30 Jan 2012 23:19

Hi,

i'm planning to stay 8 days (because I cannot leave too many days at work).

we will be with two Transalp.

Thanks

Giuseppe

P.S. to answer to one of the montenegrinian guys: I drive an Honda because I think has simple mechanics, and has strong engine (so, usually it does not break, and if happens, is simple to repair).

alecul
Stoper
Stoper

Post by alecul » 14 Apr 2016 21:51

Hi Guys,

Well, again Alex here, hoping that all of you are doing great and apologizing that I have not been active on forum , but still very grateful for all the help we have always received from you.
Best regards to DrMracni.

So, after a very long time since our first visit in your beautiful country, we are planning another adventure trip.
This time we would like to ask for a big favor. Because we are not asphalt friends we want to take the bikes with the trailer until somewhere/anywhere in south of Montenegro or maybe Berane area and then from there ride some quality off road in the south area and in Albania.
Without creating problems or disturbing anyone, would it be possible to offer me some suggestions about where we could safely leave 2-3 cars and trailers for a few days, from 1 to 7 May.

Thank you very very much for all and best wishes to all of you, Alex and the bikers team

Attached some lost photos meanwhile.
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
Morocco
Image Romania

DrMracni
NLB Moderator
KTM 350 Freeride

Post by DrMracni » 15 Apr 2016 10:04

Hi Alex,

Pictures from your last time in Mne are awesome, actually yesterday i run on couple of them :)

For the south plan, is there some specific area, town?
In Kotor I could provide you some space, and for Berane, let me contact few colleagues