Off road trail advice

Discussion for people who don't understand our language, only English !!!
Pejamachine
Grijač guma
Grijač guma

Re: Off road trail advice

Post by Pejamachine » 15 Apr 2016 10:22

I think, where ever they park, cars will be safe or?
just lock them, tie up trailers and should be fine...We are not that much wild country :)

But as DrMracni said, if he finds someone who can provide space, that is 100% safe..

alecul
Stoper
Stoper

Post by alecul » 15 Apr 2016 20:28

Hi Guys,

Oh, so glad to get in contact again and thank you very much for your help.
We are not afraid to leave the stuff anywhere, but considering that we have also the trailers and some gear we would spend a much more relaxing week knowing that the someone knows about us.
I believe that the best places for us would be anywhere around Berane, Bijelo Polje, Gusinje or Mojcovac.
Thank you very much DrMracni for the offer for Kotor, but I actually believe that it will be a bit to far for us, as we want to make the road in one day (we will leave from Cluj Napoca) and it will be easier to get closer to the Serbian Border.
I wish a really great weekend to everybody, Alex

Last edited by alecul on 15 Apr 2016 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

Pejamachine
Grijač guma
Grijač guma

Post by Pejamachine » 15 Apr 2016 20:34

You guys really push bondaries of ridding..nice pictures man, really cool..

alecul
Stoper
Stoper

Post by alecul » 15 Apr 2016 21:41

Thank you so much Pejamachine. We are just preparing for this weekend ride and hopefully we will have some more cool photos to share with you soon. We are looking forward for our tour in your beautiful country.
Have a nice weekend!

Pejamachine
Grijač guma
Grijač guma

Post by Pejamachine » 15 Apr 2016 23:06

If you pass throw Podgorica and if you find some free time, let me know, beer is on me..:)also if you need something, be free to call...

NikGold
NLB Moderator
Vozim: Uvijek prljavu Hondu xr650r

Post by NikGold » 16 Apr 2016 06:07

My suggestion is Kula Damjanova hotel in Plav. Beautiful hotel in a beautiful place with a large parking area. Friendly for bikers and if you decide to them I'll call them for a discount.
+1389+

DrMracni
NLB Moderator
Vozim: KTM 990 Adventure
KTM 350 Freeride

Post by DrMracni » 18 Apr 2016 08:49

NikGold wrote:My suggestion is Kula Damjanova hotel in Plav. Beautiful hotel in a beautiful place with a large parking area. Friendly for bikers and if you decide to them I'll call them for a discount.
Good advice from NikGold, and Plav is maybe the place place to start ride. Albania is just few km away.
Ljudi nemojte da jedete zuti snijeg!
http://www.monteguide.me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Motorbike Tours Montenegro https://www.facebook.com/monteguide/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

alecul
Stoper
Stoper

Post by alecul » 18 Apr 2016 21:57

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much, Kula Damjanova is a great idea and looks like a beautiful place and this way we will not disturb anyone if we get there later in the night. But it seems that they are booked out on the 30 April, probably because of the Easter holidays. Can I please ask somebody to give them a call just to be sure? or should I better write them an email? Do you know if we might find another similar place in the area (with a bigger parking place, so that we do not occupy all of it), we will be 12 guys and girls.
We can also sleep in the tents near the place where we park but probably this would not be nice of us, near the hotel.

Pejamachine thank you very much for your offer, it would be so great to have a bit more time to visit all of you and to talk a few beers, if we get to Podgorica for sure we will give you a call. We would also very much like to visit DrMracni again.

Our weekend got to be a bit heavy for our girlfriends which had to walk a lot because we have not been able to gentlemens until the end. Actually at some certain moments we could barely breath and the girls were pushing us and the bikes. Great fun.

Thank you very much for all your help

poka
Ready for DAKAR
Ready for DAKAR
Vozim: Kratkotrajni Turistički Motor

Post by poka » 19 Apr 2016 07:40

what a pictures!!! :clap:
wait for Nikgold to ask for accommodation in Plav. but you can also check for eco village around Berane. don't know if there any :(
I tried but couldn't find any on web. maybe someone know?

check this one :
Vila Zeleni raj
Address: Rožaje 3 km from center
Tel: +382 51 278 597
+382 69 051 187
zeleni-raj©hotmail.com
http://rozajetoday.me/rozaje/zeleni-raj ... renociste/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VeDzA
Test vozač kaskader
Test vozač kaskader
Vozim: Yamaha XTZ 750 ST
Honda XR 400 R

Post by VeDzA » 19 Apr 2016 10:16

In plav,you have a camp,its called "Lake Views"

http://en.camping.info/montenegro/monte ... 5/location" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was camping there,couple years ago,and it was ok...price was just a few euros,cant remember...it is on few minutes walk from town,and as far as i can see,they now have a rooms and restourant in offer :think:
it is located on private property,so i think yours cars/trailers would be pretty safe..

Also you have this option

http://ekokatunstavna.com/location.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

a bit farther,but...