Help please

Discussion for people who don't understand our language, only English !!!
Dave
Stoper
Stoper

Re: Help please

Post by Dave » 30 Jan 2013 18:09

Franc wrote:You can cross Slovenija in 3-4 hours (if you use a toll road even faster).
I would suggest road over Vršič to Soča valley (but if you "came back" later you can visit it then).
I would go this way: Kranjska gora- Jesenice-Kranj-Ljubljana-Kočevje- Petrina/Brod na Kupi (border to Croatia)-Delnice-Gornje Jelenje and camp somewhere near Novi Vinodolski on adriatic coast (It's not the fastest way, but I like it). From there you can go over the Velebit to inland.
If you want to "stay" inland you can go toward Otočac (from Delnice) and to Plitvička jezera (it's a beatiful place to visit, but you need at least half a day to do it "properly").
If you tell me what you plan to visit, I might have some suggestions.
Cheers Franc
Many thanks Franc,
I think we will travel along the Soca valley when we return, your suggested route from Kransjka gora looks great,

cheers Dave

Dave
Stoper
Stoper

Post by Dave » 30 Jan 2013 22:39

VeDzA wrote:
sLowRider wrote:If u dont want to go to coast, I recomend that u go to Zabljak to camp. U have much to see& drive, and it is near to Bosnian border...

If you enter in montenegro on "Scepan polje" border,i suggest you this route

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=21 ... 4,2.438965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But be aware,there could be still snowbanks on road from "Trsa" to "Zabljak" in june...

Heres pictures from some of this part

http://www.nolimitbikers.com/forum/view ... 5&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On 'Zabljak",theres two camps,"Razvrsje" (http://www.durmitor-autocamp.com/naslovna.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and "Ivan Do"(near Crno lake).
From Zabljak,you go to Mojkovac,passing by "Djurdjevica Tare" bridge.You can also visit Biogradsko lake,on the half way from Mojkovac to Kolasin.
Than you go to Podgorica,and enter in Albania on "Bozaj" border...

Wish you good luck :)
Thanks for the route it looks great and also the photos of the area (some people I recognise :) )

Dave

sparco
Test vozač kaskader
Test vozač kaskader
Vozim: dpv ;)

Post by sparco » 30 Jan 2013 23:45

dave you have to go soca canyon and old alp pass over kranjska gora in slovenia magnificent place and there is perfect restaurant and camo in Bovec , held by guy from Montenegro, it is called Pod Lipco , ask for it and try it
risk,is what makes life worth living.

Dave
Stoper
Stoper

Post by Dave » 31 Jan 2013 19:45

sparco wrote:dave you have to go soca canyon and old alp pass over kranjska gora in slovenia magnificent place and there is perfect restaurant and camo in Bovec , held by guy from Montenegro, it is called Pod Lipco , ask for it and try it
Thanks my friend, It's marked on the map 8-)

Dave

sparco
Test vozač kaskader
Test vozač kaskader
Vozim: dpv ;)

Post by sparco » 01 Feb 2013 17:29

u r welcome me mucka ;) if i get this word right
risk,is what makes life worth living.

Dave
Stoper
Stoper